We provide technical training seminars, and CPD for architects, structural engineers and contractors.
These seminars help attendees enhance their knowledge of industrial concrete floors, while attaining valuable CPD hours (Continual Professional Development).
Our CPD seminars are accredited by the Construction CPD Service, and each one provides one hour of CPD.
RCR's industrial concrete flooring experts also present seminars at conferences and exhibitions around the world, and we welcome opportunities to share our knowledge with the industry.
Current seminars available:
“Specifying joints in concrete slabs"
Our seminar covers everything a structural engineer or architect needs to know to specify armoured joints. We can also tailor the seminar to provide in-house training for contractors and distributors.
The seminar covers:
- the nature of concrete slabs
- the position of concrete joints
- flooring construction methods, and how they influence joints
- standards and legislation for concrete floor performance
- types of concrete joint, and how to choose the right joint
- load transfer
- specifying for concrete floor protection
The seminar lasts for about an hour, and can be held at your offices, usually during a lunchtime. We will provide light refreshments for attendees; and we issue certificates of attendance after the event. This seminar is conducted in English.